GK Quiz on Science: Chemistry Set III
GK Quiz on Science: Chemistry Set III, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations as well as academic examinations.
1. In which form the natural petroleum is found?
C. Crude Oil
2. Which country consumes maximum petroleum?
A. Saudi Arabia
3. In which field petroleum is not used?
B. Petro Chemical
4. Petroleum is a combination of chains of hydrogen and_______ present in earth’s crust.
5. Which of the following is wrong statement?
A. Atomic radius of the elements increases as one moves down the first group of the periodic table
B. Atomic radius of the elements decreases as one moves across from left to right in the 2nd period of the
C. Amongst isoelectronic species, smaller the positive charge on the cation, smaller is the ionic radius
D. Amongst isoelectronic species, greater the negative charge on the anion, larger is the ionic radius
6. Which of the following is not a greenhouse gas?
A. Carbon Dioxide
C. Carbon monoxide
D. Water vapours
7. What is the result of presence of green gases in excess?
B. Decay of Earth’s crust
C. Excess of heat
D. More snow on Earth
8. The greenhouse gases spread ______ energy.
A. Short Wave
B. Long Wave
C. Mid Wave
D. Ultra Wave
9. The presence of the greenhouse gases is ________ for human life.
10. Which of the following is the acronym of PVC?
A. polyvinyl chloride
B. polyvinyl carbobate
C. phosphor vanadiu chloride
D. phosphavinyl chloride