Jagranjosh.com has published quiz on Ancient Indian History which includes questions on Indus valley civilization, Rigvedic religion and South Indian History. Go through all the questions and upgrade your exam preparation level.
1. The staple food of the Indus people was?
2. What was the salient feature of Rigvedic religion?
a) Worship of Lord Ganesha
b) Worship of Nature
c) Worship of Lord Shiva
d) Worship of Lord Vishnu
3. What is the local name of Mohenjodaro?
a) Mound of the Alive
b) Mound of the Soldiers
c) Mound of the Kings
d) Mound of the Dead
4. Which animal did Indus Valley people venerate?
5. Which one among the following statements is true?
a) Western Chalukyas conquered Java and Sumatra
b) Rashtrakutas conquered Java and Sumatra
c) Rajendra Chola I conquered Java and Sumatra
d) Khilji emperors conquered Java and Sumatra