CBSE private examination form 2020: The Central Board of Secondary Education has begun the application process for the Class 10 and 12 private candidates. The students who wish to appear for the class 10 ans 12 board examination to be held in 2020 can visit the official website of the board to fill and submit the examination form. The last date to submit the examination form is September 30, 2019. The examination forms for the private students are available on the website cbse.nic.in. Candidates can fill and submit the examination form through the direct link provided below.
The examination form will be available in the online mode only. The instructions to fill the application form are available on the official website of the board. It must be noted that the applications will not be accepted after the last date. Along with the application form, the application fee also needs to be submitted in the online mode only through the payment modes provided.
Eligibility to appear for the examination
The students who belong to the below-mentioned categories are eligible to apply for the examinations to be conducted in 2020
- Those candidates who have failed the 2019 examination
- Those candidates who have been placed in Compartment in July 2019
- Those candidates who have been placed in Compartment in Main - 2019 examinations but did not appear for the July 2019 Compartment Examinations
- Candidates who have passed out in 2019 but wish to appear for improvement
- Candidates who have passed out in 2014 or after who wish to appear in an Additional subject
Steps to check CBSE private Candidates Examination Form
Step 1: Visit the official website of the board
Step 2: Click on the Private examination form link provided
Step 3: Click on Continue
Step 4: Click on the section relevant and complete the application form