AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2019: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Group A, Group B and Group C for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda (Punjab). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 9 July 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 July 2019
- Closing date for generation of challan: 28 July 2019
AIIMS Bathinda Vacancy Details
- Group A - 18 Posts
- Group B – 7 Posts
- Group C – 14 Posts
Eligibilty Criteria for Group A, Group B and Group C Posts
- Accounts Officer – Graduate in Commerce with 3 years of experience in relevant subject.
- Tutor/Clinical Instructor – B.Sc. Nursing with 3 years of experience in relevant subject.
- Assistant Administrative Officer – Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
- Medical Social Work – MA/MSW with specialization in Medical Social Work from a recognized University.
- Assistant, Store Keeper – Degree from a recognized University. Technical Assistant - B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent.
- Lab Technician – 10+2 with science and diploma in medical lab technology.
- UDC – Degree from a recognized University. Cashier – Degree in commerce of recognized University or equivalent.
- LDC, Stenographer – 12th class or equivalent.
Age Limit for Group A, Group B and Group C Posts
- Accounts Officer – 21 to 35 years
- Tutor/Clinical Instructor – 35 years
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 21 to 30 years
- Medical Social Work – 18 to 35 years Assistant
- Store Keeper – 21 to 30 years
- Technical Assistant – 25 to 35 years
- Lab Technician, UDC, Cashier – 21 to 30 years
- LDC- 18 to 27 years
- Stenographer – 18 to 30 years
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to apply for AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 31 July 2019. After submitting the online application, candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.