AIIMS Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 4 January 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 4 January 2019
AIIMS, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow– 1 Post
- Junior Nurse– 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator– 1 Post
- Pharmacist– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, RA and Other Posts
- Research Associate – MD/MDS/Ph.D (Life Science (After Degree Awarded).
- Junior Research Fellow– M. Sc. in Life Science/Biological Science/Biomedical Science/Microbiology/Biotechnology.
- Junior Nurse– Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board; certificate in general Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification for male nurse; should be registered ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwife with a State Nursing council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
- Data Entry Operator– Degree of a recognized university or equivalent; should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key Depression per hour for data entry work.
- Pharmacist– Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university/Institutions; should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
How to apply for AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to the Dr. Purva Mathur Professor Room No. 212, 2nd Floor Department of Laboratory Medicine JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi latest by 4 January 2019.