Air India Charter Limited Notified Recruitment for Technical Officers & Trainees 2013
Air India Charters Limited invites applications for recruitment to 13 posts on contract basis, at Kochi. Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format till 8 June 2013.
Air India Charter Limited invited application for recruitment to Technical Officers & Trainees Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 June 2013.
Last date of receipt of Applications: 17 June 2013
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the post:
Technical Officer (Trainee)
Number of Posts: 13
- Candidate’s age should be 30 years for others candidates as on 1 May 2013.
- Candidate’s age should be 33 years for OBC candidates as on 1 May 2013.
- Candidate’s age should be 35 years for SC/ST candidates as on 1 May 2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess first class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in
(i) Aeronautical / Aerospace
(iii) Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications.
- General and OBC categories Candidates must submit the of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai.
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
- Technical Officer: Rs.35, 000/- pm
- Stipend for Technical Officer Trainee post (During Training): Rs.19, 000/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Technical Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview followed by Pre-employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Application format can be downloaded from the website www.airindiaxpress.in
- The duly filled Application Form in together with its enclosures, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for i.e. TECHNICAL OFFICER / TECHNICAL OFFICER (TRAINEE), should reach to the following address on or before 17 June 2013 :
Chief of Engineering
Air India Charters Limited
Hangar No. 4B, 1st Floor,
Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East)
Mumbai 400 029