Air India Recruitment 2019: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invited applications for the post of Catering Agent Posts at Delhi, Northern Region on a fixed term engagement, for a period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirement. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 09 January 2019.
- Date - 09 January 2019
- Time – 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Air India Vacancy Details
- Catering Agent - 14 Posts
- Rs. 25,200/- per month (CTC- Inclusive of Employer’s Contribution towards PF after one year of service)
Eligibility Criteria for Catering Agent
- 03 years Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management from recognized institutes. Knowledge of working on Excel/Word/MS Outlook etc. is desirable
- For General Candidates : Between 18 to 30 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : Between 18 to 35 years
- For OBC Candidates : Between 18 to 33 years
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates are required to download and fill up the application form available with this advertisement. Candidates are required to appear for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 09th January, 2019 between 1000 hrs. to 1200 hour at Community Center, Air India Housing Colony , Vasant Vihar., New Delhi- 110057.
Application Fee for Air India Jobs:
Rs. 1000 (No Fee for SC/ST candidates)