Airports Authority of India Notified Recruitment for 46 Various Posts 2014
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invited applications for filling up Deputy Manager, Manager & Junior Executive posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30 May 2014.
Airports Authority of India (AAI), New Delhi invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Deputation Basis, in order to strengthen Security Directorate of AAI at various stations. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30 May 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 30 May 2014
Details of Posts
- Deputy General Manager: 01 (One).
- Manager: 25 (Twenty Five).
- Junior Executive: 20 (Twenty).
(i) Graduate with 10 – 15 years experience in security related matters holding the rank not below Lt. Col./ Commandant or equivalent (minimum one year in the grade) for post 1.
(ii) Graduate with 03 – 05 years experience in security related matters holding the rank not below Captain/ Assistant Commandant or equivalent (minimum one year in the grade) for post 2.
(iii) Graduate with 02 years experience in security related matters holding the rank not below Subedar/ Inspector or equivalent (minimum one year in the grade) for post 3.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Pay Scale/ Salary: Rs. 36,600/- to Rs. 62,000/- for post 1, Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/- for post 2 and Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 40,500/- for post 3.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed proforma along with the PAR/ ACR (Annual Confidential Reports) for the preceding five years alongwith Vigilance Clearance, integrity certificate, statement of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the service may be sent through proper channel and attested photocopies of the relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) etc. should reach to the “General Manager (HR), Airports Authority of India, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 003” on or before 30 May 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.