Directorate of Civil Aviation, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Port Blair invited applications from experienced Civil Aviation Experts, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned post of ‘Consultant’ on Contractual Basis initially for the period of 01 (one) year and can be extendable for another year. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 25 November 2014 by 11:00 AM.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 November 2014
Details of Posts
Aviation Consultant: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- Retired Pilots from Defence Services or from reputed Flying Institutes with minimum flying experience of 30 years or Retired DGCA Officer (Director Technical Level).
- Possess well versed knowledge and experience in the field of Civil Aviation.
- Knowledge of functioning of Civil Aviation Rules& Regulations, CARs, Aircraft Rules and Laws, DGCA/ BCAS requirements.
- Must have good Contacts and can do Liaisoning with Ministry of Civil Aviation, DGCA etc.
- Possess relevant work experience of minimum 05 (five) years on the related job profile.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get the Salary on Monthly basis as per the norms of the Company.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of experience followed with the performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.)may be forwarded to the “Deputy Director, Civil Aviation, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Inter- Island Helicopter Terminal, VIP Road, Port Blair – 744 103” or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 November 2014 by 11:00 AM.