Anna University, Alagappa College of Technology Campus invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching Fellow (Temporary) in various departments. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 May 2014.
Alagappa College of Technology is an educational institution that offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences. The college was established in 1944 and was integrated with Anna University in 1978 from University of Madras as a constituent part of Anna University.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 28 May 2014
Details of Vacancy:
Name of the post: Teaching Fellow (Temporary)
Name of the Department
- Chemical Engineering: 14
- Engineering Division: 5
- Ceramic Technology: 9
- Applied Science & Technology: 9
- Nano Science & Technology: 5
- Biotechnology & Food Technology: 20
- Textile Technology: 3
Total No. of Posts: 65 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20,000/- per month fixed
- Chemical Engineering: M.E./M.Tech in Chemical/PRPC/Environmental Science & Tech or PhD in relevant areas.
- Engineering Division: ME or M.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
- Ceramic Technology: M.Tech Ceramic/Material Science or MSc in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science with M.Phil in Ceramic/Material Science or PhD in Ceramic/Material Science will be preferred.
- Applied Science & Technology: M.E. or M.Tech in Chemical/Mechanical/PRPC/Petroleum Engineering & Tech/Industrial Safety/Industrial Safety & Hazard Management /Environmental Engg./Civil Engg or PhD in areas of Chemistry/Environmental Science /Physics.
- Nano Science & Technology: M.Tech in Nanoscience & Tech. with specialization in Nano Materials Tech/Nano Biotechnology or PhD in the areas of Physics/Chemistry/Material Science/ Medical Physics.
- Biotechnology & Food Technology: PhD in Life Science or M.Pharma or M.Tech or M.E. in Biotech/Biopharma/Food/Bioprocessing Theory.
- Textile Technology: PhD in Textile Technology or M.E. /M.Tech in relevant branch.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in test/interview.
How to apply
Eligible candidates can apply by sending their filled in application form to the mail ID email@example.com before 28 May 2014.