Anna University Project Scientist & Other Posts Job 2018
Anna University Job Notification: Anna University invited applications for the post of Project Scientist & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 May 2018.
Last Date of Application: 03 May 2018
Anna University Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist: 02 Posts
- Project Associate II: 01 Post
- Project Associate I: 02 Posts
- Field Assistant: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist & Other Posts Job
- Project Scientist: Ph.D in Topic related to Coastal Hazards/ Disaster Management/ Remote sensing and GIS M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc in Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics with at least first class not less than 60% marks.
- Project Associate II: M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in Remote Sensing/ Geomatics subject from a recognised university with at least first class (60%) at Post Graduate level.
- Project Associate I: B.E/ B.Tech in Geo Informatics/ Geomatics/ Computer Science from a recognised university with at least first class (60%).
- Field Assistant: SSLC with previous experience in GPS Field Survey for GCP Collection.
- Project Assistant: B.Sc/ BA/ BBA/ B.Com or equivalent with at least first class (60%).
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for the Anna University Project Scientist & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Director, Institute of Remote Sensing, Anna University, Chennai- 600025 on or before 03 May 2018.