The admit cards for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (APEAMCET)-2015 have been published on the official website. Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.In order to download the admit cards, the candidates should follow the steps listed below:
Click here to download the admit card
Steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website or click on the above given link.
- Click on the link 'Download Hall Ticket'.
- Enter the following details
- Registration Number
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.
- Date of Birth
- After entering all the details click on the Submit.
- The hall tickets/admit cards will be available on the monitor screens.
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM):
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. - Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc. (CA &BM) (Bi.P.C.) - Bachelor of Sciences (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C.)
- MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BAMS - Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS - Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BNYS - Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) - Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) - Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) - Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
Engineering Category (E):
- B.E. / B.Tech. - Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) - Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) - Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) - Bachelor of Technology (Diary Technology)
- B.Tech.(Food Science & Technology) - Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc.(CA & BM) (M.P.C.) - Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C.)
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) - Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) - Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
Date of AP EAMCET Examination
Time of Examination for
10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
Time of Examination for
Agriculture and Medical (AM)
2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.