Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Hyderabad invited applications for the Posts of Law Officer and Junior Law Officer. The eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 30 January 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 30 January 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Law Officer- 01 Post
- Junior Law Officer- 01 Post
- Law Officer- Rs. 43,000/-
- Junior Law Officer- Rs. 36,000/
- Must have passed a Bachelor Degree in Law (Full Time)
- Must have 10 to 15 years BAR Experience with the High Court for Law Officer, 5 to 8 years for the Junior Law Officer.
- Must have experience in dealing with Industrial Laws/Labour Laws/Trade union acts.
- Must have experinece in company matters and allied matters in Legal field.
- Must be experienced in dealing with recruitment, appointments & the litigations there in.
- Must be conversant with Rule of Reservation in employee’s, recruitment, promotions etc.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates who are having Legal experience in the service matters of employees.
- Well versed with rules of Land acquisition Acts, Regulations in Civil, Criminal and Constitutional Acts.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 30 January 2015 along with other necessary documents.