APPSC Jobs Notification: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar invited applications for the post of Forest Range Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2018.
Notification Number - 10/2018
• Starting Date of Online Application Submission - 10 December 2018
• Last Date of Application - 31 December 2018
APPSC Vacancy Details
Forest Range Officer - 24 Posts
Rs. 31,460 – 84,970
Eligibility Criteria for Forest Range Officer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or any equivalent qualification in the following subjects (I) Agriculture (II) Botany (III) Chemistry (IV) Computer Applications / Computer Science (V) Engineering (Agriculture / Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical) (VI) Environmental Science (VII) Forestry (VIII) Geology (IX) Horticulture (X) Mathematics (XI) Physics (XII) Statistics (XIII) Veterinary Science (XIV) Zoology
• He is not less than 163 Cms. in height
• He has 84 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms.
• He is able to walk 25 Kms. in Four (4) hours.
• She is not less than 150 Cms. in height
• She has 79 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms.
• She is able to walk 16 Kms. in four (4) hours
18 to 24 Years
Selection Procedure for Principal Post
Selection will be done on the basis of screening examination/Main examination /Physical examination.
How to Apply for APPSC Forest Range Officer Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through www.psc.ap.gov.in. from 10 December 2018 to 31 December 2018.