The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) invited application for recruitment of various Group ‘C’ civilian posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The AFMC was set up in 1948. It is a medical college located in Pune Cantonment in Pune in the state of Maharashtra. The college is managed by the Indian Armed Forces.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 9 November 2013
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 30 November 2013 (within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- LDC: 1 Post
- Messenger: 1 Post
- Safaiwala: 3 Posts
- Mazdoor: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 6
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of application for all posts.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- LDC: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or in Hindi with a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Messenger: 10th Class or equivalent.
- Safaiwala: 10th Class or equivalent.
- Mazdoor: 10th Class or equivalent.
- LDC: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Messenger: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
- Safaiwala: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
- Mazdoor: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written examination, Physical Test and interview.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply by sending their applications, in the prescribed format, with attested copies of their complete educational qualifications, and super scribe on the envelope the name of the post applied for and send to the Commandant, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune Solapur Road, Pune 411040.