Army Public School Beas invited application for the recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk, Staff Nurse, Science Lab Attendant, Computer Lab technician. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 04 March 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 04 March 2017
Army Public School Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Staff Nurse (Male)
- Science Lab Attendant
- Computer Lab technician
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Division Clerk & Other Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Candidates should be Graduate or 10 years of service as a clerk (for ESM) and Computer Literate.
- Staff Nurse (Male): B. Sc. Nursing.
- Science Lab Attendant: 12th class with Science and Computer Literate.
- Computer Lab technician: Minimum 10+2 plus one year diploma in Computer Science.
Upper age limit for the post is 55 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
How to Apply for Lower Division Clerk & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to Army Public School Beas, PO- Dhilwan, Distt-Kapurthala, Punjab-144804.