Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) Jobs Notification: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Director/Project Director/Joint Director and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 June 2018.
Advertisement No.: 03/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 04 June 2018
- Last date for submission of application for far-flung areas: 19 June 2018
ASRB Vacancy Details
- Director/ Project Director/ Joint Director-24 Posts
- Director of National Institutes-03 Posts
- DDG-03 Posts
- ADG-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Director/Project Director/Joint Director and Other Posts
- Director of National Institutes-Doctoral degree in Animal Sciences/ Veterinary Sciences / Dairy Sciences.
- DDG-A Doctoral Degree in Agricultural Sciences related to plant protection, plant breeding/ genetics, Agricultural biotechnology/ Agricultural biochemistry with specialization in Biotic Stress Management.
- ADG-A Doctoral Degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences including basic sciences with specialization in Agricultural Biotechnology
- Director/ Project Director/ Joint Director-Doctoral degree in any branch of Crop Science. OR Doctoral degree in basic sciences with specialization in biotechnology, genetics, breeding, molecular biology, seed science/technology related to field crops.
Age Limit for Director and Other Posts Job -60 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board, New Delhi. The Last date of receipt of application is 04 June 2018 and for remote areas 19 June 2018
Application Fees for Director and Other Posts Job-Rs.1500/-