Assam University, Silchar Jobs Notification: Assam University, Silchar (AUS) invited applications from the eligible candidates for the Non- Teaching posts of Finance Officer and Internal Audit Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 27 July 2016.
Last Date of Application: 27 July 2016
Assam University, Silchar Vacancy Details
- Finance Officer – 01 Post. [Tenure Based]
- Internal Audit Officer – 01 Post. [on Deputation]
Eligibility Criteria for Finance Officer and Internal Audit Officer Posts
- Finance Officer: (Tenure Based): Possess Master’s Degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Internal Audit Officer: Deputation Basis:
Officers working under any of the organized Account Cadre/ Service etc. :
- Holding the analogous posts or equivalent on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With 03 years of relevant experience of the regular service in the immediate lower pay scale or equivalent; or
- With 05 years of relevant experience of the regular service in the next lower pay scale after immediate lower pay scale or equivalent; and
- Possessing Degree in respective discipline.
Experience Required to apply for Assam University, Silchar Vacancy: having a relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field for the respective posts.
Finance Officer – 15 years.
Internal Audit Officer – 03/ 05 years (whichever applicable).
Gen/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD: As per norms.
Application Fee for Assam University, Silchar Recruitment 2016
Gen/ OBC & Others: Rs. 400/- in the form of Demand Draft.
SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 50/- as Postal Charges.
How to Apply for the Assam University, Silchar Finance Officer and Internal Audit Officer Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send/ forwarded the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Registrar, Assam University, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Silchar–788 011 on or before 27 July 2016.