BARC Job Notification:
Babha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Scientific Officers (Group A) through its academic programme OCES 2016 and DGFS 2016. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 February 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 07 February 2016
BARC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Academic Programmes:
- OCES 2016
- DGFS 2016
Name of the Disciplines:
- Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering/ Nuclear Technology/ Nuclear Science & Technology
- Radiological Safety Engineering (RSE)
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Scientific Officers Jobs:
- Engineering Disciplines: B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering)/ 5- year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 09 engineering disciplines.
- Physics Discipline: M.Sc. in Physics/ Aplied Physics with Physics and Mathematics at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/ or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc. OR B.E./ B.Tech in Engineering Physics with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- Chemistry Discipline: M.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/ or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc. and Mathematics at Std. XII or at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/ or ancillary level in case of 5- year integrated M.Sc., with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc.
- Biosciences Discipline: M.Sc. in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, Plant pathology, Entomology, Food Technology, Animal Science, Life Science, Biomedical Science and Biosciences with a minimum of 60%aggregate marks.
- Radiological Safety Engineer: B.E./ B.Tech. in Nuclear Engineering/ Nuclear Technology/ Nuclear Science & Technology with minimum of 60% aggregate marks or M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry.
- Geology Discipline: M.Sc. or equivalent M.Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Applied Geochemistry with Geology at B.Sc. or 5-year integrated M.Tech. in Geological Technology.
- Geophysics Discipline: M.Sc. in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics or 5-year integrated M.Tech in Geophysical Technology.
For more details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
- General: 26 years
- OBC: 29 years
- SC/ST: 31 years
Selection Procedure for BARC Scientific Officers Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for BARC Scientific Officers Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 07 February 2016.