Office of the Divisional Forest Officer, Baripada Forest Division, Baripada invited application for recruitment to the post of Forester and Forest Guard under deputation reserve to Special Tiger Protection Force (S.T.P.F) for Similipal Tiger Reserve. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 November 2013.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 23 November 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Posts:
• Forester: 6 Posts
• Forest Guard: 17 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 23 Posts
• Forester: Candidate age should be between 20 to 32 years as on 1 July 2013.
• Forest Guard: Candidate age should be between 18 to 32 years as on 1 July 2013.
The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 05 years in case of SC, ST, SEBC and women candidates.
• Forester: Candidate should be 12th class passed in Science stream or equivalent examination.
• Forest Guard: Candidate should be 10th class passed from a recognized Board /Institution.
Candidate should have passed the Middle English School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or Odia as medium of examination in non-language subjects, or have passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above, or have passed a test in Odia of Middle English School standard conducted by the Education Department.
• Forester: Pay Band-I (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 2000 per month
• Forest Guard: Pay Band-I (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1800 per month
Selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of total marks secured in Written Test, performance in 10+2 (Science) for Forester and High School Certificate Examination (10+) for Forest Guards, achievement in sports and athletics, Physical Standard test, Cycling Test, Walking Test and viva voce.
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the notification.
• The application complete in all respects along with attested copies of Educational Qualifications, other testimonials, Copy of valid Caste Certificate, 3 passport size photographs duly attested by an Officer not below the rank of Group-“B” and signed by the candidate in ink on the front, Copy of the valid Employment Exchange Registration Card, 5 self addressed envelopes and stamped with Rs.125/- (each of Rs.25/-) envelop size 22 cm X 10 cm with Copy of two character certificates issued by different officers should be sent by registered/speed post or by hand to the Divisional Forest Officer, Baripada Forest Division, Baripada before 23 November 2013.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NIT, Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 for 65 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply Online till 14 Dec
KGMU Lucknow Recruitment 2018 for 17 Senior Resident and Junior Residents Posts
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2018, Apply for 22 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
JCI Recruitment 2018, Apply for 12 Executive Posts before 26 November