BHAVINI Notified Recruitment for 54 Various Posts 2014
Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd. (BHAVINI) invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant and Assistant Grade –1.
Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd. (BHAVINI) invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant and Assistant Grade –1. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 4 July 2014.
BHAVINI is a government-owned corporation of India established in 2004 in Chennai. It is wholly owned by the Union Government and is responsible for the construction, commissioning and operation of all Stage II fast breeder reactors envisaged as part of the country’s three stage nuclear power programme.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 14 June 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 4 July 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Officer/D: 1
- Technical Officer/C: 14
- Scientific Assistant/B: 20
- Assistant Grade-1: 19
Total no. of Posts: 54 Posts
- Medical Officer/D: Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600 + 25% of Non-Practicing allowance
- Technical Officer/C: Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400
- Scientific Assistant/B: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200
- Assistant Grade-1: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400
- Medical Officer/D: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 1 July 2014.
- Technical Officer/C: Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1 July 2014.
- Scientific Assistant/B: Candidate’s age should be between 18-30 years as on 1 July 2014.
- Assistant Grade-1: Candidate’s age should be between 21-28 years as on 1 July 2014.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.200/- for Medical Officer & Technical Officer, Rs.150/- for Scientific Assistant and Rs.100/- for Assistant Grade-1.
- SC/ST & PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test, Typing Test, Computer Proficiency test and personal interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through website at www.bhavinionline.in
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.