Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Rudrapur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Part Time Medical officers (PTMO).The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 26 November 2013.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was established in 1964, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India. It is an Indian state-owned integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi. It is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defence.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 26 November 2013
• Name of the posts: Part Time Medical officers (PTMO)
• Total Number of posts: 2 Posts
Candidate’s age must not be more than 65 years as on 10 November 2013.
• Candidate should have MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with 3 years Post Qualification experience.
• Candidate should be registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of State Govt.
Pay Scale: Rs.200/- per hour
Selection will be made on the basis of documents verification and performance in interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates need to download prescribed application form from Official website of BHEL.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport size photos, 10th class certificate, MBBS Degree certificate, Proof of experience, Registration certificate and Recognition certificate by MCI / Medical Council of State should reach to the Head (HR), BHEL RUDRAPUR (U S Nagar) 263153 before 26 November 2013.
• The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for PTMO”.
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019; Apply for 11 Junior Manager Posts
BELTRON Recruitment 2019, 29 Vacancies for Office Assistant, Receptionist and Other Posts
OPGC Recruitment 2019, Apply for 17 Managerial Posts
NSCL Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 264 Management Trainee, Diploma Trainee and Other Posts