Border Security Force (BSF) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Constables (Tradesmen). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 10 August 2014. The BSF is a border guarding force of the Government of India. Established on 1 December 1965, it is one of the Central Armed Police Forces. Its primary role is to guard India's international borders during peacetime and also prevent trans border crime.
• Opening date of Application Forms: 12 July 2014
• Closing Date of Application Forms: 10 August 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Constable (Cobbler): 148 posts
2. Constable (Tailor): 46 posts
3. Constable (Carpenter): 4 posts
4. Constable (Plumber): 1 post
5. Constable (Painter): 8 posts
6. Constable (Cook): 478 posts
7. Constable (Water Carrier): 299 posts
8. Constable (Kahar): 4 posts
9. Constable (Washerman): 236 posts
10. Constable (Barber): 107 posts
11. Constable (Sweeper): 316 posts
12. Constable (Waiter): 8 posts
13. Constable (Mali): 7 posts
14. Constable (Khoji): 8 posts
Total No. of Post: 1670 Posts
Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- + admissible allowances
Candidates should pass Matriculation or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university with 2 years work experience in respective trades or 1 year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute/Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in respective trade; OR 2 years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
• Candidate age should be between 18 years -23 years.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of followings:
• PET- Physical Efficiency Test
• PST- Physical Standard Tests
• Written examination
• Technical Test (Trade Test)
• Medical examination
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with recent passport size photographs and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the concerned Headquarter, under which their state falls within 30 days after publication of this advertisement.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Constables (Tradesmen)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
RPF Constable Answer Key 2018 Released for Group E, Check Details Here
UPSC CAPF Result 2018 Announced @upsc.gov.in, Online DAF will be available from 14 January
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019: 555 Vacancies Notified for Police Sub Inspector and Other Post
AP Police Constable Final Exam 2018 Dates Announced, Online Application for 2nd Stage Exam Issued