Border Security Force Notified Recruitment to the Post of Constables 2013
Border Security Force invited application for recruitment to the post of Constables (Tradesmen) 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days after publication of this advertisement.
Border Security Force invited application for recruitment to the post of Constables (Tradesmen) 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days after publication of this advertisement. The BSF is a border guarding force of the Government of India. Established on 1 December 1965, it is one of the Central Armed Police Forces. Its primary role is to guard India's international borders during peacetime and also prevent trans border crime.
- Opening date for Application Forms: 14 September 2013
- Closing date for Application Forms: 14 October 2013
Name of posts: Constable (Tradesmen)
- Candidate age should be between 18 years -23 years as on 1 August 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates should pass Matriculation or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university with 2 years work experience in respective trades.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category will be required to pay Postal order or Demand Draft for Rs. 50/- in favour of Concerned IG/DIG/Commandant payable at bank of concerned Headquarter, under which their state falls.
- No fee required for SC / ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Candidate will be selected based on Documentation, PET- Physical Efficiency Test, PST- Physical Standard Tests, written examination, Technical Test (Trade Test) and medical examination.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply through a prescribed format available on website.
- Dully filled application form should be sent along with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope to concerned Headquarter, under which their state falls, on or before 30 days after publication of this advertisement.