BPCL Notified Recruitment for Nurse & General Workman Posts 2014
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Nurse and General Workman (A, B).
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Nurse and General Workman (A, B). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 11 January 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 31 January 2014
Details of Post
• Nurse: 01 Post
• General Workman-B: 26 Posts (Anticipated)
• General Workman-B (Trainee): 03 Posts (Anticipated)
Total Number of Post: 30 Posts (Anticipated)
Maximum Age Limit as on 01 January 2014
• Nurse: 35 Years
• General Workman-B: 30 Years
• General Workman-B (Trainee): 30 Years
• Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing/Diploma in General Nursing & Mindwifery (GNM). Must be RNRM or equivalent.
• General Workman-B: 1st Class Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering (Full-Time) with at least 60% Marks
• General Workman-B (Trainee): Qualified SLC or equivalent and should also have passed National Trade Certificate in Fitter trade with 60% marks and possess National Apprenticeship Certificate in Fitter trade
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to send their application on A-4 size paper to The Senior Manager ( Recruitment & Promotion), BPCL Kochi refinery, PB. No.2, Ambalamugal, Kochi-682302. Application must contain the details such as Post Applied for, Name and Address with contact details, Date of Birth, Educational Details, Gender, Age, Experience if any, with all relevant details. The last date of receiving the completely filled application to the organization is 31 January 2014.
Refer the mentioned link for details.