Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Monitor and Senior Monitor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 January 2014. BECIL is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India. It provides consultancy services to such channels as Malayala Manorama and Times TV and counts among its clients media and broadcast companies such as Hindustan Times, Radio Mirchi, Star TV and Radio City.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 20 January 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Posts
- English: 16
- Telugu: 4
- Tamil: 4
- Kannada: 4
- Odiya: 2
- Kashmiri: 2
- Assamese: 3
- Nepali: 2
- Gujarati: 2
- Bengali: 3
- Malayalam: 2
- Senior Monitor: 4
Total No. of Posts: 48 Posts
- Monitor: Graduate with proficiency in computer operations and knowledge (proficiency) in concerned language and of English with 1 Year experience in the field of Media or News.
- Senior Monitor: Bachelor in Journalism or Mass Communication and PG Diploma in Journalism with 2 Years in Media or News Agency or Retired from DD/AIR as News Editor/Assistant Director News.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- as registration fee in the form of demand Draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from the registration fee.
- Monitor: Rs.10000/- to 15000/- per month consolidated
- Senior Monitor: Rs.15000/- to 20160/- per month consolidated
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should apply through prescribed format, which can be obtained from BECIL Corporate Office, C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 UP or downloaded from BECIL website www.becil.com.
- The application complete in all respects along with CV, copies of educational / experience certificates duly self attested and DD should be sent to the BECIL Corporate Office, C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 UP before 20 January 2014.