Calcutta High Court invited application for recruitment to the post in Group – D posts, viz., Farash/Peon/Orderly/Barkandaz/Darwan/Night Guard/Cleaner. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 March 2014.
Closing Date for Registration: 01 March 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Group- D (Farash/Peon/Orderly/Barkandaz/Darwan/Night Guard/Cleaner)
- Number of Post: 70 posts
Category-wise Distribution of Posts
- Unreserved: 19 posts
- Unreserved (EC): 09 posts
- Unreserved (Ex-serviceman): 05 posts
- Unreserved (Meritorious Sports person): 01 post
- Unreserved (Persons with disabilities): 01 post
- Scheduled Caste: 07 posts
- Scheduled Caste (EC): 07 posts
- Scheduled Caste (Ex-serviceman): 01 post
- Scheduled Tribe: 03 posts
- Scheduled Tribe (EC): 03 posts
- Scheduled Tribe (Ex-serviceman): 01 post
- O.B.C (A): 05 posts
- O.B.C (A) (EC): 01 post
- O.B.C (A) (Ex-serviceman): 01 post
- O.B.C (B): 03 posts
- O.B.C (B) (EC): 02 posts
- O.B.C (B) (Ex-serviceman): 01 post
Pay Scale: Pay Band Scale of Rs. 4900/- Rs. 16200/- (PB-1) with Grade Pay Rs. 1700/-
Educational Qualification: Must have passed Class – VIII
Age Limit: Age not be below than 18 years and not exceed than 40 years
Application Fees: Bank Challan of Rs. 200/- + Rs.12/- as Bank Charges/Processing Fees. (Rs. 50/- + Rs.12/- as Bank Charges/Processing Fees for S.C./S.T. of West Bengal candidates only). Bank Challan can be downloaded from the official website of the Court and deposited on or before 01 March 2014 to any branch of United Bank of India.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to submit neatly hand-written or typed applications with self attested copies of required certificates and testimonials etc., addressed to the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta – 700 001 on or before 01 March 2013.
For details click to the below link.
Detailed Advertisement & Application Format