Calcutta High Court Jobs Notification: Calcutta High Court has invited applications from eligible Indian citizens possessing knowledge in the vernacular of the State for the recruitment of Lower Division Assistant Posts. The appointments will initially be made on purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent. The total of 200 vacancies has been notified by the high court at the Original Side and on the Appellate Side establishments of the High Court at Calcutta.
Eligible candidates can apply online for Lower Division Assistant Posts in the prescribed format through the link available on website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. The online application is being started and the last date for submitting is 19 January 2019. Direct link of online application submission is also given below.
The selection for Lower Division Assistant Pos in Calcutta High Court will be done through consecutive stage Preliminary Screening Test, Competitive Written Test and Viva-Voce Test. The admit card for the exam will be available online w.e.f 09 February 2019. Candidates should download it before 24 February.
Notification Number - 5442-RG
- Last Date of Application - 19 January 2019
- Commencement for downloading Admit Cards - 09 February 2019
- Last date for downloading Admit Cards - 24 February 2019
- Tentative date of the OMR based written examination - - 24 February 2019
- Tentative date of the publication of category wise merit list – 10 March 2019
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Details
Lower Division Assistant –200 Posts
Scale of Pay:
Pay Band- 02 of Rs. (5,400/- 25,200/-) with minimum pay of Rs. 6,570/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/- along with other allowances as admissible under the relevant rules
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Division Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 12th passed from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or its Equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board
- Candidate should have knowledge in the vernacular of the State
18 to 40 Years
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in on or before 19 January 2019.
Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST of West Bengal candidates only)