CAPE Kerala Recruitment 2016 for 26 Professor/Associate Professor Posts
Co-Operative Academy of Professional Education Kerala invited applications for Professor/Associate Professor Posts. Interested eligible candidates can apply on or before 20 April 2016.
CAPE Job Notification:
Co-Operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE) Kerala invited applications for recruitment to Professor/Associate Professor Posts. The interested eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 April 2016.
Advertisement No: E1-2000/2015/CAPE/1071
Last Date of Application: 20 April 2016
CAPE Kerala Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Professor – 21 Posts
- Associate Professor – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria CAPE Kerala Professor/ Associate Professor Jobs:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Professor: Should have completed ME/M.Tech after BE/B.Tech with first class at either level and PH.D in equivalent in concerned field with minimum 10 Years experience in Teaching/Research experience with 5 Years as associate professor.
- Associate Professor: Should have completed ME/M.Tech after BE/B.Tech with first class at either level and PH.D in equivalent in concerned field with minimum 5 Years experience in Teaching/Research experience.
- Professor : 56 Years ( 65 years for contract appointment)
- Associate Professor : 45 Years
(Age Relaxation is allowed as per the Govt. of India Norms)
How to Apply for CAPE Kerala Professor/Associate Professor Jobs:
The eligible candidates can apply though the prescribed format. Candidates can apply online by filling applications on the official website www.capekerala.org on or before 20 April 20016.