Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Neuromuscular & Musculo - Skeletal Disorders (CARINMSD) announced walk-in interview schedule for the recruitment to the post of Senior Consultant, Junior Research Fellow, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator, Driver and Multi Tasking Staff.
Date for Walk-in interview: 14 December 2016
Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Neuromuscular & Musculo - Skeletal Disorders Vacancy Details
- Senior Consultant: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MTS & Other Posts
- Senior Consultant: Candidate should possess MD/MS (Ay.) from any recognized university.
- Junior Research Fellow: B.A.M.S or equivalent and knowledge in computer application.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy/ D. Pharm from recognized University/ Institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurveda Hospital or B. Pharm.
- Data Entry Operator: Any Degree with Certificate in computer applications of atleast one year and two years relevant experience.
- Driver: 10th pass, Valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Vehicles and Experience for about two years in the line.
- Multi Tasking Staff: S.S.L.C. pass.
- Senior Consultant: Upper age limit for the post is 65 years.
- Junior Research Fellow: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator and Driver: Upper age limit for the post is 27 years.
How to Apply for Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Neuromuscular & Musculo - Skeletal Disorders MTS & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview at Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences) Ministry of Ayush, Govt, of India P.O. Cheruthuruthy, Thrissur Dist., Kerala - 679 531 on 14 December 2016.