CBSE practical exams and internal assessments will be conducted from March 2. At this time, when most of the students would be busy with the last-minute preparations of their theory exam, hardly they would get sufficient time to prepare for the practical exam. However, students should remember that practical assessment forms an essential part of the CBSE Board Exams. Do not forget the fact that the marks obtained in the practical examination will be added to your scores obtained in the theory paper to calculate the final results.
Considering the importance of practical exam, Jagran Josh brings here the latest syllabus of Class 10 Science Practical along with some important preparation tips to perform well in the CBSE Class 10 Science Practical Exam 2022.
CBSE Class 10 Science Practical Syllabus for Board Exam 2022 (Term 2):
List of Experiments
1. Studying the dependence of potential difference (V) across a resistor on the current (I) passing through it and determining its resistance. Also plotting a graph between V and I. Unit-IV:(Chapter-12)
Also Read: CBSE Class 10 Science Important Resources & Tips for Last Minute Preparation of Board Exam 2022
2. Studying (a) binary fission in Amoeba, and (b) budding in yeast and Hydra with the help of prepared slides. Unit-II:(Chapter-8)
Prescribed Book for CBSE Class 10 Science Practical Assessment:
● Laboratory Manual - Science - Class X, NCERT Publication
Preparation Tips for Class 10 Science Practical Exam
- Read each experiment carefully to understand the principle working behind it. This will help you to identify the category of that experiment for which you know a particular procedure to be followed.
- Learn the step-wise procedure to conduct each experiment properly.
- Never try to cram the readings because different apparatus have different specifications which may cause an alteration in the readings obtained for an experiment at different times.
- Learn the circuits and diagrams properly, especially for physics and biology experiments.
- For bio practical, you must be good at theory part that will form the basis of your experiment.
- Revise the diagrams related to Amoeba fission and budding in Yeast and Hydra.
To get more of such useful articles for preparations of CBSE Class 10 Board Examination 2022 (Term 2), click here.