CBSE 10th Social Science Exam 2019: Paper Analysis, Review and Students’ Feedback - Watch Live Video
Check here the Class 10 Social Science paper analysis and experts review. Also watch video to know the students’ feedback after the exam.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had conducted the Class 10 Social Science paper on 29 March, 2019. The paper was organized according to CBSE timing at 10:30 AM in the morning and question papers were distributed to students 15 minutes in advance for reading. The Social Science paper of CBSE Class 10 ended at 1:30 PM. If we talk about the first reaction of students after the exam then most of the students were of the opinion that the paper was easy but the five mark questions were a bit difficult to write.
A team from Jagran Josh is recorded the reactions of students post exam in a live video.
Class 10 Social Science Paper Pattern 2019:
- The question paper consisted of total 26 questions divided into four sections; A, B, C and D.
- Section A: Question number 1 to 7 were very short answer type questions (1 mark each).
- Section B: Question number 8 to 18 were short answer type questions (3 marks each).
- Section C: Question number 19 to 25 were long answer type questions (5 marks each).
- Section D: Question number 26 was a map question with two parts 26 A from History (2 marks) and 26 B from Geography (3 marks).
Student’s reactions on CBSE Class 10 Social Science Paper 2019:
- Most of the students said the social science paper was more or less easy.
- Some students said the paper was a little lengthy though they attempted all the questions.
- Students had a bit problem in writing 5 marks questions as they were little tricky.
- Questions related to maps were easy.
- Students are hoping to score 60-65 out of 80 marks.
So if we talk about the general reaction, most of the students found the paper easy and scoring as well.
There was an increase in internal Choices in CBSE 10th Social Science Paper 2019
In Social Science Paper 2019, students were provided with more number of internal choices in questions as compared to the previous years. So, students were at advantage to choose the one which they were more confident about and secure good marks in their Social Science paper.
Experts call it an easy and balanced paper:
According to experts, the CBSE Class 10 Social Science paper was easy and balanced. All the questions came from NCERT book. Although the 5 mark questions could be a little problematic for students but they could easily be answered with a careful planning and good preparation. Map question were easy and direct. There was nothing out of syllabus in paper.
Check some important articles regarding CBSE Class 10 Board Examination 2019: