Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the Class 10 Social Science paper on 29 March, 2019, at various test centres across the country. CBSE conducted the paper from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM. We are providing here the question paper for Class 10 Social Science Exam. The complete question paper can be downloaded from the link provided in this article. Students who appeared for Social Science paper while sharing their feedback said that the paper was quite easy with questions from NCERT book.
In this article, we are providing the complete question paper of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Exam 2019.
Pattern of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Paper 2019 was as follows:
- Question paper had total 26 questions
- Question number 1 to 7 were of 1 marks each.
- Question number 8 to 18 were of 3 marks each.
- Question number 19 to 25 were of 5 marks each.
- Question number 26 A - History Map of 2 marks
- Question number 26 B - Geography Map of 3 marks
- Total Marks: 80
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper 2019
Section - A
1. What may be a goal of landless rural labourers regarding their income?
What may be a goal of prosperous farmer of Punjab?
2. How is over irrigation responsible for land degradation?
How is cement industry responsible for land degradation?
3. How had hand printing technology introduced in Japan?
How had translation process of novels into regional languages helped to spread their popularity?
4. How can democratic reforms be carried out by movements?
5. Interpret the contribution of French in the economic development of Mekong delta region.
6. Distinguish between ‘secondary’ and ‘tertiary’ sectors.
7. Explain the importance of ‘collateral.’
Other important articles related to CBSE Board Exams 2019: