CBSE Class 12 Biotechnology Sample Paper: 2019 (with Marking Scheme)
Get CBSE Sample Paper for upcoming CBSE Class 12 Biotechnology Board Exam 2019. This CBSE Class 12 Biotechnology Sample Paper is based on latest CBSE Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 12 Biotechnology Board Exam 2019 is available here for download in PDF format. You can download CBSE Class 12 Biotechnology Sample Paper with the help of download link given at the end of this article.
Some questions from CBSE Class 12 Biotechnology Sample Paper 2019:
1. 4 copies of ds DNA are subjected to polymerase chain reaction. How many copies would be obtained after 20 cycles?
How can we use LEU 2 gene as a selectable marker? 1
2. Specify the role of alkaline phosphatase in cloning. 1
3. Specific activity increases during subsequent steps of a protein purification scheme. How can you relate it with the purity of protein? 1
4. Animal cells in a culture medium were placed in a regular incubator used for growing bacterial cells. Do you expect the animal cells to grow or not? 1
5. What is Gene Knock out? 1
6. What will be the consequence if a protein is having an altered structure?
All the questions are available in PDF file.