CBSE Compartment/Improvement of Performance Exam 2017: Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket
CBSE has released a notification regarding the download of the Admit Card / Hall Ticket for private candidates for classes 10 and 12 Compartment/IOP examination 2017. Students can download their respective admit cards online from board’s official website. Check the procedure and other relevant details here.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published a notification regarding the download of admit card for private candidates for classes 10 and 12 Compartment/IOP examination 2017. The Admit Card / Hall Ticket contains the candidate’s information, exam schedule and reporting time. No student will be allowed to appear for exam without CBSE Compartment/IOP Admit Card 2017.
Steps to download Admit Card / Hall Ticket for Class 10th /12th IOP/ Compartment Examination 2017 are stated below:
- Visit CBSE’s official site cbse.nic.in.
- Click over the activated link ‘Admit card for Private Candidates | Admit Card/Centre Material for Schools’
- In the regions section, select any suitable option out of the two: Other Region and Delhi Region.
- Then choose any one of the three options: Application No. , Previous Roll no. and year or Candidate name, and fill in the related information to proceed further.
- After submitting the requisite details, your Admit card/ Hall ticket will be displayed on screen.
- Download the admit card and take print out of the same that you need to take to the examination centre.
CBSE is going to be conduct the improvement of performance and compartmental examinations for the board classes 10 and 12 respectively, which will commence from 17th July, 2017.
- Exam dates for Class 10th: 17-07-2017 to 24-07-2017
- 12th Class Exam Date: 17-07-2017
Students can check the complete examination schedule for Class 12th Compartment and Class 10 Improvement of performance Examinations 2017, given below:
CBSE Compartment/Improvement of Performance Exam 2017: Date Sheet and Timetable
You may also like to read: