Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi invited applications for recruitment of 85 Facilitators/Trainers. Candidates may apply online application on or before 25 March 2013.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms : 14 March 2013
• Closing date for Online Application Forms : 25 March 2013
• last date of receipt of application: 31 March 2013
• Date of Interview: 4 April 2013
Name of Post: Facilitators/Trainers
Number of Vacancies: 85
Detail of Vacancies:-
• IT – 60 posts
• Automobile – 10 posts
• Retail – 10 Posts
• Security – 5 posts
The candidates applied for the post should be of maximum age 45 years as on 31 March 2013.
IT: MCA/M.Sc. (IT)/BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Computer Science from a reputed institute. Minimum 1 year of relevant industry experience.
Retail: MBA (Marketing/ Retail), from AICTE approved institute or M. Com with PG Diploma in Marketing/Retail. Minimum 1 year of relevant industry experience.
Security: Diploma in Security Services or Ex-Army Service Men. Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant industry experience.
Automobile: BE/B.Tech in Automobile/Mechanical from a reputed institute or PG Diploma in Automobile engineering with minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant industry experience.
Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- in favour of Secretary, CBSE, Payable at Delhi.
The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.18,000/- per month.
• Candidates selection would be based on personal interview.
• The list of shortlisted candidates and interview schedule would be uploaded as on 4 April 2013.
How to Apply
• Applicants can apply through the CBSE official website www.cbse.nic.in before 25 March 2013.
• Candidates are required to download application form after online submission and required to send it along with attested copies of relevant documents to:
Vocational Educational Cell,
Central Board of Secondary Education, 10th Floor,
2, Community Center, Shiksha Kendra,
Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NHM Goa Recruitment 2018: Notification Issued for 12 TBHV, STS and Other Posts
DHFWS, Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 for 08 Block Accounts Manager and Other Posts
HARTRON to Hire 50 Communication Officer Posts; Apply before 12 November
Haryana Roadways (HARTRANS) Requires 504 Heavy Vehicle Driver Posts