Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) Job Notification: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has invited applications for the 06 posts of Lab Technician and other for the appointed in the Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Urinary Disorders, Bantalab, Jammu (RARIUD). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 December 2018.
Advertisement No: 03/ 2018
- Last Date of Application: 03 December 2018
Date for written Test/Interview
- Senior Research fellow (SRF) (Ayu.) -05 December 2018
- Social Worker - 05 December 2018
- Lab. Technician - 05 December 2018
- Multi Tasking Attendant-05 December 2018
- Venue for written Test/Interview- RARIUD, Bantalab, Jammu
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Vacancy Details
- Senior Research fellow (SRF) (Ayurveda) - 02
- Social Worker – 01
- Lab. Technician - 01
- Multi Tasking Attendant-02
Eligibility Criteria for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Job
- Senior Research fellow (SRF) (Ayurveda) –Candidates should have BAMS from any recognized university,M.D. / M.S. (Ayu), Research Experience
- Social Worker – Candidates should have Post Graduate in Sociology from a recognized university or Institution, Relevant experience One year
- Lab. Technician – Candidates should have +2 in Science with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/ B. Sc. (MLT)/ BMLT from recognized Institutions. Two years experience in a Laboratory attached with recognized Teaching/ Research / Laboratory/ Hospital.
- Multi Tasking Attendant- Candidates should have S.S.C. pass and working knowledge o f computer applications.
- Senior Research fellow (SRF) (Ayu.) -35 years
- Social Worker - 27 years
- Lab. Technician - 27 years
- Multi Tasking Attendant-25 years
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed proforma along with self attested copy of certificate in support of age and essential qualification and two passport size recent photographs before 03 December 2018.