Central Electronics Limited (CEL) invited applications for admission to Employment oriented Training Programme 6 Months Certificate Course in System Sizing, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Solar Photovoltaic Systems (Sponsored by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy). Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 26 September 2014.
CEL was established in June 1974. It is a Technology and Production Enterprise of the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. Its objective is to commercially exploit the indigenous technologies developed by National Laboratories and R&D Institutions in the country.
- Closing Date for Online Application Forms: 26 September 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 30 September 2014
Name of the Programme: Employment oriented Training Programme 6 Months Certificate Course in System Sizing, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Solar Photovoltaic Systems (Sponsored by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy)
Total Seats: 25, 20% seats are reserved for candidates sponsored by Solar Photovoltaic industries having more than one year of experience.
Course Fees: Rs.15000/- + Service Tax (As Applicable) Boarding & Lodging excluded
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
Candidate should have Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or above from a recognized institution with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate age should not more than 26 years as on 15 September 2014 for non-sponsored candidates.
- No age limit for sponsored candidates.
Demand draft of Rs.500/- for non sponsored and Rs.1500/- for sponsored candidates in favour of “Central Electronics Limited” payable at Delhi.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to apply Online through Company’s website www.celindia.co.in on or before 26 September 2014.
- After that Candidates have to send hard copy of online application form along with the prescribed application fee, 2 passport size photograph and self-attested copies of all the certificates to the CEL – Sahibabad (A Govt. of India Enterprise, under Ministry of Science & Technology), Shri V.K. Mishra, Asst. General Manager (Quality Assurance Corporate), Central Electronics Limited, 4, Industrial Area, Sahibabad-201010 (Uttar Pradesh) on or before 30 September 2014.