Central Employment Exchange invited application for recruitment to the post of Instructor, Artist Grade-I, Laboratory Assistant and Vocational Instructor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 October 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 05 October 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 28 October 2013
Details of Posts
- Instructor (Stenography): 01 Post
- Artist Grade-I: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Vocational Instructor-Carpentry: 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 04 Posts
- Instructor (Stenography): Maximum 30 Years
- Artist Grade-I: Maximum 30 Years
- Laboratory Assistant: Maximum 30 Years
- Vocational Instructor-Carpentry: Maximum 30 Years
- Instructor (Stenography): Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs 4200/-
- Artist Grade-I: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs 4200/-
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay: Rs 2800/-
- Vocational Instructor-Carpentry: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs 4200/-
- Instructor (Stenography): Graduate of a recognized University OR equivalent and Diploma in Secretarial Practices/Commercial Practice from recognized university OR NCVT certificate. With 03 years of experience.
- Artist Grade-I: Possessed Matriculation from recognized University or equivalent and Degree or Diploma in the Fine Arts or commercial arts from a recognized Institute. Minimum 03 years of experience in art field, commercial art, animation drawings, newspapers cartoons, designs and illustrations.
- Laboratory Assistant: Diploma in Film Processing from recognized university/Institute Or Degree of recognized university with Chemistry and Physics as one of the subject.
- Vocational Instructor-Carpentry: Possessed Matriculation from recognized University or equivalent and National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship certificate in the appropriate trade or any other recognized equivalent qualification in the appropriate trade with minimum 03 years practical experience.
How to Apply
Send dully filled application in the prescribed format to the mentioned address.
Adress For Post of Instructor
To The SREO I/C, CGC for SC/STs, Ministry of Labour & Employment (DGE&T) Plot No. 05, 2nd Floor (Above Canara Bank Reddiyarpalayam branch) Villupuram Main Road, Puducherry-605010.
Address For Post of Asistant grade-I & Laboratory Assistant
To the Assistant Director (O.L.), & Head of Office, Films Division, 24, Dr. G Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai-400026.
Address For Post of Vocational Instructor
To The assistant Director (Rehabilitation), VRC for Handicapped, Govt. of India, Ministry of Labour & Employment (DGE&T), EN-81, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091, West Bengal.
Refer the below link for complete notification.