Central University of Jammu invited application for recruitment to 17 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 July 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 July 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 17
- Finance Officer: 01
- Controller of Examinations: 01
- Librarian: 01
- Deputy Librarian: 01
- Internal Audit Officer: 01
- Public Relation Officer: 01
- Medical Officer: 02
- Hindi Typist: 01
- Driver: 05
- Cook: 03
- Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations & Librarian: Rs 37400-67000+Rs 10000 GP
- Deputy Librarian: Rs 15600-39100+ Rs 8000 AGP
- Internal Audit Officer: Rs 15600-39100+ Rs 7600 GP
- Public Relation Officer & Medical Officer: Rs 15600-39100+ Rs 5400 GP
- Hindi Typist, Driver & Cook: 01
- Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations: Candidate must be Master's Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC seven-point scale.
- Librarian, Deputy Librarian: Candidate must be Master's Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record.
- Internal Audit Officer: All India/SAS organized Audit and Accounts Services Officer holding the post in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100 + G.P. Rs.7600/- OR Officer qualified in SAS or its equivalent Accounts Services examination of Centre/ State Government holding the post in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100 + G.P. Rs.6600/- with three years experience. OR Officer with at least 09 years experience in the Pay Band of RS.15600-39100+ G.P. Rs.5400/- as Senior Audit Officer/ Accounts Officer (Audit)/ Assistant Registrar with experience in Audit & Accounts work department of various organization/ University etc.
- Public Relation Officer: Master's Degree in Public relations/Communication and Journalism with at least 55% marks or its equivalent from any recognized Indian University or corresponding Degree from a foreign University. OR Master's Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations/Communication and Journalism.
- Medical Officer: Medical Graduate (Allopathic), i.e., MBBS registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Hindi Typist: Candidate must be At least 10+2 pass from any recognized Board or and must have Hindi Typing Speed minimum 25 words per minute.
- Driver: Candidate must be a matriculate and must have possessed license.
- Cook: Candidate possessing at least VIII standard pass and having experience of at least 3 years in the Kitchen of Hostel/Canteen/Guest House.
- Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations & Librarian: Below 55 years
- Deputy Librarian & Internal Audit Officer: Below 45 years
- Public Relation Officer, Driver, Cook & Medical Officer: Below 35 years
- Hindi Typist: Below 25 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format available in the website. Completed application form must be sent to Registrar, Central University of Jammu Bagla (Rahya Suchani), District Samba, Pin 181143, Jammu, J&K.