The UPSEE result 2014 will be declared today i.e. 1 June 2014. UPSEE is popularly known as Uttar Pradesh state entrance examination which is conducted by Uttar Pradesh technical university for providing admissions to under graduate and post graduate courses such as architecture, pharmacy, engineering and etc.
Note: UPTU Result 2014 will be published on 1 June 2014
The examinations for the same were conducted in the month of April and approximately 1.83 Lakhs had appeared for the same.
On the basis of student’s performance, the candidates will be provided admissions. The cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE-2014 for the merit of successful candidates is 25 per cent (20 per cent for SC/ST) as per UP State Government order.
UG Courses available on the basis of UPSEE 2014 score
1. B. Tech. - Bachelor of Technology (4-year course), first year admissions and lateral second year admissions
2. B. Pharm. - Bachelor of Pharmacy (4-year course) first year admissions and lateral second year admissions
3. B. Arch. - Bachelor of Architecture (5-year course)
4. BHMCT - Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (4-year course)
5. BFAD - Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design (4-year course)
6. BFA - Bachelor of Fine Arts (4-year course)
PG Courses available on the basis of UPSEE 2014 score:
MBA - Master of Business Administration
MCA - Master of Computer Applications
BM - Bachelor of Management
BAM - Bachelor of Applied Management
MAM (Dual Degree) - Master of Applied Management (Dual Degree)
The above stated is the list of courses which the university board provides. Students can choose their respective careers on the basis of choices provided by the university.
In addition the university leaves no stone unturned to provide best educational facilities to its students. It has been a proven fact that students passing out from such affiliated universities are bound to be placed in renound companies.