CSO Western Command Job Notification: Chief Signal Officer Western Command (CSO) has invited application for the Switch Board Operator Grade II Civilian Post. Interested candidates can apply for the post within the 30 days of the publication of the notification i.e. 10 July 2019.
CSO Western Command Job Notification Important Dates
Last Date to send Application: Within the 30 days of the publication of the notification i.e. 10 July 2019.
CSO Western Command Vacancy Details
Switch Board Operator Grade II-01 Post
- Candidates should have Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized Board/University.
- Desirable: Proficiency in handling Private Board Exchange (PBX) Board.
- Fluency in spoken English/Hind.
- ESM-18-25 Years
- Relaxation for various categories according to the government norms.
- Candidates will have to go through the Written Test comprising of 100 Marks.
- The question will be asked in English as well as Hindi.
- Candidates will have to undergo Practical test also to check proficiency in handling of Telephone Exchange
Official Notification PDF Download Here
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format with the essential documents to the prescribed address within the 30 days of the publication of the notification i.e. 10 July 2019.