Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invited applications from male Indian citizens for recruitment to the post of Constables/Driver. The candidates eligible for the Posts may send their Applications in the prescribed format on or before 2 August 2014.
CISF was established in the year 1969. It started with three divisions to offer integrated security service to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs). It also provides security cover to airports, seaports, power plants, space establishments, sensitive Government buildings, nuclear installations, heritage monuments and other critical infrastructure installations.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 2 August 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms for North East region: 9 August 2014
Name of the Posts
1. Constable/Driver – Direct (Backlog vacancies): 743
2. Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Backlog vacancies): 308
3. Constable/Driver – Direct (Current vacancies): 137
4. Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Current vacancies): 15
Total No. of Post: 1203 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + AGP Rs.2000/- per month + usual and admissible allowances
• Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
• Candidates should possess valid driving licence for Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle, Light Motor Vehicle and Motor cycle with gear.
• Candidate’s age limit should be between 21-27 years as on 2 August 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the form of Postal Order drawn in favor of authority to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective office at the location.
• SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
• Eligibility Test
• Physical efficiency test
• Trade Test and Written Test
• Medical examination
• Final selection
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, recent passport size photograph duly self attested, attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, Attested Photo copy of valid driving licence and 2 self addressed envelopes (8 x 19 Cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/-each thereon should be submitted to the concerned DIG as given in notification or before 2 August 2014
• The envelope containing application form should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/DRIVER IN CISF – 2014”.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.