Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Limited (CMPDIL) invited applications for Recruitment of 99 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 March 2014. CMPDIL is one of the eight subsidiary of Coal India Limited with its headquarter at Ranchi. It came into existence in 1975 after nationalization of coal mines and as the name suggests became planning and design subsidiary of CIL. CMPDIL now gives services in exploration, planning & design, coal preparation, research & development in coal sector and has clients spread across India and globe.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 1 March 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 23 March 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post
- Junior Scientific Assistant: 42
- Surveyor (Civil): 23
- Stenographer (English): 25
- AC Plant/UPS Attendant: 1
- Accountant: 8
Total No. of Posts: 99
- Candidate’s age must be between 18-30 years as on 1 March 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Junior Scientific Assistant: Graduate in Science with Chemistry as one of the subject.
- Surveyor (Civil): 10th passed or equivalent and should have completed a course in Civil Surveying.
- Stenographer (English): 10th passed or equivalent and should have speed of 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand & 40 w.p.m. in Typing.
- AC Plant/UPS Attendant: 10th passed or equivalent and should have completed a course from ITI in Refrigeration & AC OR IT in relevant branch.
- Accountant: Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA.
- General/OBC category candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- as application fee and Rs.50/- as Banking Charges.
- Fee has to pay in a specially opened CMPDI Recruitment Account (Power Jyoti Account No.33596488594) on behalf of CMPDI.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman/Employees working at CIL/or its subsidiary are exempted from payment of both fees.
- Junior Scientific Assistant: Rs. 17605.41 per month
- Surveyor (Civil): Rs. 19035.02 per month
- Stenographer (English): Rs. 19035.02 per month
- AC Plant/UPS Attendant: Rs. 649.69 per day
- Accountant: Rs. 22149.01 per month
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of written Examination, Stenography Test and interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online or by post.
- Online applications can be submitted at website before 23 March 2014.
- Offline candidates can apply through prescribed format and send applications along with copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer, attested photocopies of the Certificates/Testimonials in support of Age, Educational Qualification, Caste & PH & Other related Certificates Issued By Competent Authority, Experience etc. to the Dy. General Manager (P&A), Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Limited, Gondwana Place, Kanke Road, Ranchi-834031.