Cochin Shipyard Limited invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Safety Assistant on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 July 2014.
Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in 1972 as a Government of India company, with the first phase of facilities coming online in 1982. CSL is the largest ship building and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 25 July 2014
Details of Post
• Name of the Post: Safety Assistant
• Total Number of Vacancies: 10
Pay Scale: Rs.14500/- pm and compensation for extra hours of work on week days and on holidays limited to Rs.4500/- pm
Candidate must possess SSLC and 1 year Diploma or Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognised Institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 35 years as on 1 July 2014.
• Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years, 3 years for post reserved for OBC and 10 years for PWD Candidates and Ex-Servicemen.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Personal Interview to be held at Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, supported by self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications (with mark lists), experience, caste etc. should be sent to the General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Limited, Perumanoor P O, Kochi-682015 before 25 July 2014.
• The envelope containing the application should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of Safety Assistant (On Contract Basis)”.