Cochin Shipyard Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of ITI technicians in differen5t Discipline. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 December 2013
- Opening Date for Registration: 04 December 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 15 December 2013
- Tentative Date of Interview & Practical Examination: 16 December to 21 December 2013
Details of Post
- Sheet Metal Worker: 141 Posts
- Welder: 45 Posts
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber): 111 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 29 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 11 Posts
- Electrician: 27 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 06 Posts
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter): 04 Posts
- Painter: 24 Posts
- Crane Operators (EOT Cranes): 04 Posts
Total Number of Post: 402 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed SSLC and must possess ITI (NTC) in the respective trade and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) with minimum 3 years of experience. For complete details refer the below link.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000/- pm
Maximum Age Limit: the candidate’s age must not be above than 35 Years as on 30 November 2013.
Mode of Selection: The candidates must have to attend the walk-in interviews and Practical test scheduled to be held between 16 December 2013 to 21 December 2013 at Cochin Shipyard Indoor Court, Thevara.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates satisfying age, prescribed qualification and experience requirements can submit their application through online from 04 December 2013 through website www.cochinshipyard.com. The last date for submitting online application is 15 December 2013. For more details refer the mentioned link.
Venue of Interview: Cochin Shipyard Indoor Court, Thevara.