CEC Delhi Jobs Notification: Consortium for Educational Communication invited applications for th Consultant and Accounts Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 01, 02, 03 April 2019.
Advertisement No. : 1/2019
Walk-in-Interview - 01, 02, 03 April 2019 at 11:00 AM
CEC Delhi Vacancy Details
- Consultant (ICT)-01 Post
- Consultant (Marketing and Brand Building)-01 Post
- Accounts Assistant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant and Accounts Assistant Posts
- Consultant (ICT)-A professional/academician must have adequate knowledge and vast experience in use of ICT in education, multimedia application, digital learning solution, web based e-courses cloud based learning activities and web streaming for education
- Consultant (Marketing and Brand Building)–A marketing professional with vast experience in the area of Media Marketing, PR activity and Brand Building
- Accounts Assistant-Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognzied University
How to Apply for CEC Delhi Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can walk in for interview at Consortium for Educational Communication, IUAC campus, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067 ON01, 02, 03 April 2019 at 11:00 AM for Consultant (ICT), Consultant (Marketing and Brand Building) and Accounts Assistant Post respectively.