Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invited application for recruitment to the post of Constables (Trade & Technical) for Male and Female Indian citizens who are ordinarily resident in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Kerala. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 1 July 2013. The Central Reserve Police Force is the largest of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPF's primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and contain insurgency. It came into existence as the Crown Representative's Police on 27 July 1939.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 1 July 2013
Name of the Post: Constables (Trade & Technical)
Name of the State
- Maharashtra: 84
- Gujarat: 45
- Andhra Pradesh: 174
- Karnataka: 119
- Kerala: 68
- Tamil Nadu: 145
Total No. of Vacancies: 635
- Candidate age should be between 18 years -23 years as on 1 August 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with ITI Diploma Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle and Transport Vehicle driving license with relevant experience.
- General and OBC male candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the form of crossed IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favor of the Deputy Inspector General of Police of concerned application receiving centre payable/ encashable at Post Office/ Bank where the application receiving centre is situated.
- Male candidates belonging to SC/ ST Categories, Female candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2000/-
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of following:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standards Test
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format.
- Fill the application form with all the relevant details with latest passport size photographs affixed, two self addressed envelopes affixing postage stamps of Rs.22/- enclosed in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of Constable (Tech & Trade) in CRPF-2013″ should reach authorities on or before 1 July 2013.