CSIR-Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) Jobs Notification: CSIR- Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) has invited applications for the post of DEO, Social Counselor and others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 February 2019.
Notification No.: CSIR-CCMB Notification No.1/2019
- Last Date of Application: 17 February 2019
CSIR-CCMB Vacancy Details
- Project Consultant-01 Post
- Scientific Attendant-05 Posts
- Clinical Counselor-01 Post
- Social Worker-01 Post
- Data Entry Operator-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, Social Counselor and other Posts
- Project Consultant- M.Sc. in (Medical Biotechnology/Biotech/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Life Sciences)/ B Tech Biomedical Engineering in Sickle Cell anemia related work/ Molecular Diagnosis/Molecular Genetics/ M.Sc. (Biological Sciences + PhD+ 2 years’ experience in Pre-Natal Diagnosis Sickle Cell Anemia related work/Molecular Diagnosis.
- Scientific Attendant- DMLT + 2 years’ experience certificate in Sickle Cell related work/ Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology + 3 years’ experience in Diagnostics/ Sickle Cell related work.
- Clinical Counselor- M.Sc. in Biology/Medical Biotechnology/Bio-Medical Engg.+1 year Experience in Sickle Cell related work/Molecular Diagnosis/Pre-Natal Diagnosis/ Karyotyping.
- Social Worker-Master Degree in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology+ 2 year’s experience in Hospital works.
- Data Entry Operator- B.Sc. (Computers) / PGDCA + 1 year Experience in maintaining data in Hospitals.
Age Limit for Project Consultant and other Posts Job
- Project Consultant-40 years
- Scientific Attendant-28 Years
- Clinical Counselor/ Social Worker -30 Years
- Data Entry Operator-35 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for CSIR-CCMB Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 17 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.