CSIR-CLRI Jobs Notification: Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI), Chennai is one of the world’s premier institute engaged in Research and Development in the area of Leather Science and Technology. The Institute has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 31 October 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 31 October 2019
Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (Project): 02
- Project Assistant (Level - III): 03
- Project Assistant (Level - II): 04
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Project Assistant Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc. in Bio-technology/Microbiology/Chemistry OR M.Tech. in Bio-technology/Biopharmaceutical technology/Nanotechnology OR M.Pharma from any recognized university/institute with UGC-CSIR NET/NET-Lectureship/GATE Exam qualified.
- Project Assistant (Level - III): B.E./B.Tech. in Leather Technology or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university with 02 years of experience OR M.Tech. in Leather Technology/Chemical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from recognized university/institute.
- Project Assistant (Level - II): M.Sc. in Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Bio-technology OR MCA/M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university.
Upper Age limit: 28 years for JRF, 35 years for Project Assistant-III and 30 years for Project Assistant-II (Age relaxation as per govt. norms)
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with original and photocopies of all necessary document at Central Leather Research Institute, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Adyar, Chennai- 600020, Tamilnadu on 31 October 2019. Application form available in the official website www.https://www.clri.org/.